FPS Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't know what to call this topic.

Go down

Chances of you going to Gleanings next year

I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_lcap25%I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_lcap0%I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_lcap50%I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_lcap25%I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_lcap0%I didn't know what to call this topic. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

I didn't know what to call this topic. Empty I didn't know what to call this topic.

Post  Andrew Eddy Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

I took these pictures at gleanings, though they do not have anything to do with gleanings.
My favorite of these pictures, is the cup of juice.

I didn't know what to call this topic. Img_2410

I didn't know what to call this topic. Img_2310

I didn't know what to call this topic. Img_2311

Last edited by Andrew E on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll)
Andrew Eddy
Andrew Eddy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I didn't know what to call this topic. Empty Re: I didn't know what to call this topic.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Wow, those are cool, Andrew! [I like the ice in the juice, too!]

Back to top Go down

I didn't know what to call this topic. Empty Re: I didn't know what to call this topic.

Post  Andrew Eddy Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm

I added the poll for fun. cheers
Andrew Eddy
Andrew Eddy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down