FPS Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject

5 posters

Go down

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject Empty I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject

Post  Clareesa Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

I love rain. Smile
And I've always wanted to do one of those hearts in the rain shot. ...soo I did. :p And I discovered the coolest way to capture rain is at a shutter of 60...sadly I couldn't use it in the below photos. :/
Sadly it stopped raining by the time I got out there...so I had mysuper bro (Jacob) slowly pour water of it. Very Happy

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject 20110226
I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject 20110227

And yes, sadly the focus is off in these next few...
It was getting dark outside and I had to have my shutter super slow. My ISO was at 400 and I didn't want to turn it up.

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject 20110228
I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject 20110229
I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject 20110230
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin
Admin

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject Empty Re: I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject

Post  Arcadia Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Those are AWESOME!

Love the top one.
Arcadia
Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject Empty Re: I'm not allowed to use hearts anymore...so Idk what to call this subject

Post  The Josh Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Those are pretty cool! I like the overcast lighting.

Aubrey, you're avatar looks like an old sci-fi movie. :P

The Josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcadia Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Lucas took that of Sarah and I, in the rain, at 10 at night, while camping, with my camera ;-)
Arcadia
Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Josh Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

It's awesome!

The Josh

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigaily!!! Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am

Wow....cool photos Clareesa!!! Very Happy
Abigaily!!!
Abigaily!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  little.sureshot Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Nice motion capture. Smile
little.sureshot
little.sureshot

http://greenleavesofpaper.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down