FPS Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best lens on earth!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Best lens on earth!!!! Empty Best lens on earth!!!!

Post  Abigaily!!! Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Wanna know which lens is the absolute best????

You know, sometimes I get so frustrated with my little camera. Sometimes it focuses right and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the lighting looks great, and other times it ruins an otherwise good picture. Pictures taken with an expensive camera will always be a better quality than mine. How I've wished there was a camera (that I owned! Wink) that could capture exactly what I saw in front of me. Ever feel that way?

Then I got to thinking....I want a camera that can do what???? That can "see" things the way I see them in real life. And you know what that means? Our eye is the best lens there is! Technology has come up with some pretty nice cameras, and they are great for capturing the moment, but there will never be anything like our own eyes to see something with. Each one of us on this forum already owns the best pair of lenses on earth. Except mine are "out of focus" so I need an extra set of lenses (glasses) to help me out. ;P But, despite the fact that my eyes don't quite work as they are supposed to, they are still complex machines and were created by the master lens Crafter. Isn't this lens Designer pretty awesome??? Razz
Abigaily!!!
Abigaily!!!

Back to top Go down

Best lens on earth!!!! Empty Re: Best lens on earth!!!!

Post  Arcadia Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 am

Our eyes are amazing. I have always looked at a beautiful landscape- admiring its beauty...then I lift up my camera and SNAP! 10 seconds later, I am looking at that screen with a look of dissapointment. The photo looks nothing like the real thing.

I'm so glad we have such nice lenses Smile

Thanks, Abigaily!
Arcadia
Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  little.sureshot Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 pm

That is quite a brilliant point you just made. Smile
little.sureshot
little.sureshot

http://greenleavesofpaper.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clareesa Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 pm

That is so very true.
I have often wished my eyes were cameras. Smile

They do have a camera out that is more sensitive then the human eye...but it's ridiculously priced. Well I suppose for what it is, it's reasonable....but way outta my price range. Wink
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin
Admin

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down