FPS Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not done yet...

5 posters

Go down

It's not done yet... Empty It's not done yet...

Post  The Josh Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm still working on some of the text and other color issues, but what do you guys think overall?

~josh

The Josh

Back to top Go down

It's not done yet... Empty Re: It's not done yet...

Post  Clareesa Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Me like. Very Happy
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin
Admin

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcadia Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 pm

's pretty cool look, methinks!
Arcadia
Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Eddy Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Awful! Terrible! Horrible and just downright wrong! I can't believe they let you make it look so junky. In fact, I should complain to forummakers.com as this totally goes against my individual rights. Argh! They should permanently ban you for even ruining such a great website. Who's responsible for even uploading this thing?!? I mean even your font colors don't match up! Ok. Ok. You just need to sit in the corner and calm down, as you are totally over-reacting to my sentiments. You know what? Just don't even comment, as you are bound to say something that will offend me. Now leave me alone, to stew in the website's awfulness.

In case any of you thought this was serious... It wasn't. In fact, I was the one who fixed it up...
That was fun. ^=^
Andrew Eddy
Andrew Eddy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigaily!!! Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Andrew Eddy wrote:Awful! Terrible! Horrible and just downright wrong! I can't believe they let you make it look so junky. In fact, I should complain to forummakers.com as this totally goes against my individual rights. Argh! They should permanently ban you for even ruining such a great website. Who's responsible for even uploading this thing?!? I mean even your font colors don't match up! Ok. Ok. You just need to sit in the corner and calm down, as you are totally over-reacting to my sentiments. You know what? Just don't even comment, as you are bound to say something that will offend me. Now leave me alone, to stew in the website's awfulness.

In case any of you thought this was serious... It wasn't. In fact, I was the one who fixed it up...
That was fun. ^=^

.......Wow..... (lol) Wink
Abigaily!!!
Abigaily!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum