FPS Geeks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pwetty Lights

3 posters

Go down

Pwetty Lights Empty Pwetty Lights

Post  little.sureshot Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Ok, so I might have spent a good-sized chunk of my afternoon listening to Christmas music, cutting snowflakes, and hanging lights.

Music: I was chatting with Clari (not unusual), and tricked her into listening to three different Christmas songs. (Yes, I am that good.) Immediately following which, she threatened me with rapidly impending death, doom, and destruction. (Only being slightly distracted when I showed her the ASL version of Party in the USA.) Consequently, I was amused and feeling Christmassy, which led to

Snowflakes: Yes, I'm sorry, but I actually had to look up how to make snowflakes. To continue the pattern of harassing my dear Mario, I took a picture of one (named Freddy) and sent it to her. She responded (huffily) as expected.

Lights: These came in when I noticed one of the two strings of white lights I've had up for the past year (it lends a nice ambience, don't judge me) had burned out. I did some rummaging and climbing and shoving and cobweb-avoiding in the shed and pulled out a new strand of lights to hang. I brought them back to my room, set to work, and then...I had an idea. An idea involving all of the previously mentioned things, and my reflector.

And, if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty amazing. Straight out of the the camera, my FPS friends, I give you....BOKEH. (Warning: I went a little crazy. Wink)

Pwetty Lights 20101125

Pwetty Lights 20101126
(That's Freddy on the left, and Anne.)

Pwetty Lights 20101127

Pwetty Lights 20101128

Pwetty Lights 20101129

Pwetty Lights 20101130

Pwetty Lights 20101131

Pwetty Lights 20101132
(Yup. Those are snowflake guts.)

Also, I congratulate and thank you for reading that entire and unusually long intro. Smile
little.sureshot
little.sureshot

http://greenleavesofpaper.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Pwetty Lights Empty Re: Pwetty Lights

Post  Clareesa Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 am

I have two things to say.

YOU ARE SO DEAD!!! Gah. NO Christmas until AFTER thanksgiving!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
You evil minion you.

That being said...
AMAZING pictures. I'm kinda obsessed with bokah. love love love! (other then the fact that's it's Christmas photos)
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin
Admin

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post  The Josh Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:38 am

Bokeh-licious! YES!

The Josh

Back to top Go down